Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Non-incisional blepharoplasty + ptosis correction day 1

I see so many pretty Koreans with natural monolids and I had small double lids so I'm filled with deep regret. Especially when I look in the mirror now and a monster greets me back. People stared at me even though I only went to the hospital, which is a few steps away from the guesthouse. So I just smiled. Really. Yes. Haha. And then I made the fisting action and pretended to punch my eye and the strangers laughed. Well might as well make lemonade since I was given lemons. I after all once again brought this upon myself. For those who know me they know I like to do stupid things which I later regret so badly but are irreversible. I hope this will not turn out to be one of those things cos I'm starting to regret already.

Today a few things happened to me and for that I'm thankful. 
Firstly and most importantly, I was able to open my eyes. My vision is still blurred and I woke up with a lot of yellow conjunctival pus (baksai in singlish) that rendered opening my eyes impossible but at least my left eye is bigger than a slit today. So I happily peeled the plaster from each eye. And this is how I looked like:



And then I'll write the rest later cos my eyes tire easily at this stage.

{Warning to those who are tempted to do it. No matter how natural you make it, people like me will forever be able to sniff out a difference. And not like what they see because they know its FAKE. We cannot play God. Remember that. It's so easy to tell who has done their eyes and who hasn't. Even easier to tell who did their nose and who didn't. So. Pick another treatment, choose another feature. I did this on a whim. Now I'll be the one who will face scathing judgment and barely concealed side glances and uninvited stares of not envy but disgust. }

1 comment:

  1. Hi, am interested how's your condition now. Can do an update?

    ReplyDelete